WHAT IS THE COMPLETE SERVICE?
The Complete Service involves carrying out a full detailed check of the function of your Cartier watch. A Complete Service is essential when a watch has not been checked for several years or when its mechanism no longer works properly (for example, if the oil needs to be replenished or the case has been knocked). It is also recommended once every five years.
Performed by a Cartier master watchmaker, it includes the following elements:
- Complete watch dismantling
- Ultrasonic cleaning of the case and metal bracelet if applicable
- Assembling of the crystal
- Magnetism check, demagnetisation if necessary
- Movement refurbishing
- Adjustment and regulation of the movement functioning
- Movement check
- If necessary, stainless steel hands replacement offered
- Dial and hands fitting
- Replacement of all gaskets
- Watch re-assembly
- Water resistance test on the case for water-resistant watches
- Functional check
- Control and adjustment of bracelet and clasp, if any
If specific damaged parts (e.g., the dial, crystal, crown, metal bracelet, etc.) need to be replaced, these will only be changed and invoiced after you have given your authorisation.
The intervention warranty for this service, which only covers the service carried out, is for 24 months.